Friday, October 8, 2010

Tea with Loudhailer

So this morning I was invited to go out for tea and coffee with the Loudhailer crew. I hadn't really had an opprotunity to meet the other girl that works there so it was nice to see her and talk to her a bit. There are only 3 people at Loudhailer; Todd (owner and designer) Rachel (who works with accounts and clients) and Jessica (who does limited design and mac operations). Super stoked, I went in and I could see my desk already set up ready to rock and roll :D
We went out for tea at Cafe Cuba, ended up staying for breakfast and then going back to the office to discuss my contract. The whole process took about 3 hours since we kept getting side tracked talking about all sorts of random things. It was a blast, sooo excited to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment