Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New Apartment

As some of you know my roommates engagement is forcing me to move. Not in a bad way but I know she wants to rent the entire house instead of individual rooms and I'm not keen on being responsible for that much rent and the responsibility of finding tenants. So instead I have found a place to move to in town which is close to work, shopping, library, and grocery stores. It also eliminates the need for me to get a car which was something I was kind of worried about. Mostly because I have no experience driving on the other side of the street and NZ's weird laws ( who give way, ect) all of which will be changing next year anyway to match Australia and the UK. I'll be picking up the keys on monday. A tricky weekend as I believe Silvia will be coming to visit. We'll see...
above cafe cuba, a 5 min walk to work

bedroom, mine will also have windows on the right

living room

No comments:

Post a Comment