Sunday, February 27, 2011

Family Tree

To all the family out there reading this:
Hey guys, working on assembling a modern family tree on the Wilkey and Smith sides of my family tree. Mostly I have Wilkey documented name wise but this new computer program I have allows me to enter more that pedigree; it allows me to enter personal information about people. Factual things such as graduations, birthdays,marriages , divorces, pictures, personal accomplishments, baptizing, moves, ect are all applicable. What I would like is if you guys could send me emails with any info you want to add or know about that I may not (which is a lot). You can also send pics which would be fantastic. When I have a large collection I can mail the accumulated tree back to you. Thanks!

correct?

correct?

correct?


correct?


correct?

correct?


9 generations of the family tree

No comments:

Post a Comment