Sunday, December 26, 2010

Impromptu Party

A wonderfully impromptu party (at least for me) ensued at a mexican restaurant halfway between Atlanta and Wilsonville after my Aunt and Uncle were kind enough to surprise me at the airport. It was nice after 31 hours to see a friendly face and get my first real hugs in about 5 months. Mexican food tasted as good as I remembered it the only down side was that since it was Sunday there was no margaritas. For the best I think as I would have probably immediately passed out from the combination of exhaustion and tequila.

Welcome Home - ish reception at some random Mexican joint 

My Uncle Buddy and Aunt Barbara who were kind enough to pick me up from the airport

My Dad and Mom

My ever bored sister and my jet lagged self

No comments:

Post a Comment