Sunday, September 4, 2011

A Year Ago Today


A year ago today I had 3 plane tickets. The first plane ticket took me on my first flight; I had never flown or been in an airplane and it was wonderful. The second ticket took me to LA, the furthest west I had ever been to a state I never thought I would see in a city I never dreamed I would visit. The third ticket took me to New Zealand. The first country I had ever visited and a world of excitement. 


I had packed my life into four small bags for the journey. In retrospect I could have fit it in one but then again this is what I was allowed to carry so I did. All I really need is chuck t's, blue jeans, a dr pepper shirt and macbook. 


I said goodbye to the family and mexican food and greeted a great adventure.

Me and my sis

Me and the family. We love Auburn if you can't tell


Sis, Dad, Me
Now I live in New Zealand and love it. I host couch surfers from Australia, Germany, Russia, and God knows where else in my flat. I work at rockin little Design Studio and design everything from Magazines to displays.



 I freeze my butt off in winter but love traveling to crazy places.

And of course have weekly 'parties' with friends. It's a good year.




No comments:

Post a Comment