Monday, May 16, 2011

Getting Colder Here

The weather is getting colder here as winter is officially in full swing. It has been for a while but like everything else on the island it can be rather unpredictable, even more so than anything I've ever experienced in Alabama. I managed to pick up a lot more wool clothing to deal with the shift and also I find myself simply acclimating to the weather which is nice. The wind here has been horrific, literally knocking me off my feet with rain and wind on my walks to work.


I still don't have my scooter fixed yet as Chris has been sick for a few weeks and so I'm waiting on him. No scooter means a 20 min walk to work in said wind which is not amazing but not a huge issue. It's good exercise in any case. Also without a scooter it means I can't go to kung fu class since it is now too far to walk. 


Monday night has become Catan night at my new flat which is my favorite game that the parents got for me a couple of Christmases ago. More about that later but now I have to sleep. Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment